Bayards is a dynamic, informal organisation, specialised in designing, engineering and manufacturing the most complex but lightweight, maintenance free aluminium helipads and helidecks for o&g platforms and vessels, wind farm substations, hospitals, mega yachts, civil constructions and now for UAM. Bayards characterises itself as a real project organisation, in which we work together towards results in a strong team.
In this position, you will fulfil a pioneering role within our company, where you will be at the front and centre of the business. Your focus is to position our company market growing at an accelerated pace and equally challenging, by leveraging your knowledge and our in house experience. You hold and lead technical discussions to present opportunities to stakeholders and you will need to quickly understand what makes commercial sense to pursue and what could potentially cost more to explore than it could ever bring in.
If you are passionate about innovations in the Urban Air Mobility (UAM) and want to propel developments in the industry at a global level, we are looking forward to meet you.
You will report to the CEO and be working from our office in Heijningen.
For this role we need a solution-oriented team player with excellent technical skills. In addition, you have the following:
- A completed technical college or university education (e.g. mechanical, civil or structural engineering, aerospace engineering, etc);
- Fluency in Dutch and English, German and/or French are an advantage;
- Ability to build and maintain a strong network in the public and private sectors;
- Actively identify prospects/partners and market deployment opportunities and communicate a clear Bayards’ value proposition
- Strategize and execute partnerships and business development opportunities
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales;
- Experience within the industry is a major advantage.
- Creativity and strong communication skills;
- Willingness to travel.
What we offer
Working at Bayards means working
- in a challenging and responsible position in a dynamic, growing and specialist company, where all possibilities are available for personal development, growth and leaning opportunities, based on your strengths.
- for high tech company in which you will be able to shape the setup right from the start.
- with short lines of communication, flat hierarchies, positive leadership, great team spirit.
Drive the UAM developments by offering evtol infrastructure tomorrow. Not in 10 years, not in 5 years, but tomorrow. Apply now!
If you would like to apply or have any questions, please contact Lonneke Messelink at 0184-683000 or via firstname.lastname@example.org. More information about Bayards can be found at www.bayards.com, www.bayardsup.com, www.heliport.solutions and more information about working at Bayards can be found at www.workatbayards.com.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com