At Fusion Engineering we are working to create the most reliable, flexible and easy-to-use flight controller for any type of multirotor drone.
Fusion Engineering is looking to add a control engineer to the team starting as soon as possible.
What we do
At Fusion Engineering, we work on the forefront of flight control technology. Our company was founded in 2017 with the vision to make drone flight so safe that it can become part of our everyday lives. We will achieve this by developing specialized drone flight control system software in the Rust programming language using novel control techniques such as INDI.
As a control engineer, you will immediately become engaged in the core activities of the company. Projects that you will work on right from the get-go include:
• Trajectory generation
• System identification
• Filtering and signal analysis
• Design and implementation of new features for our multirotor flight controller
• Design and development of a new VTOL flight controller
We offer you
• A small, close-knit team, with passionate engineers with backgrounds in control, software and (bio)mechanics
• The chance to learn and further hone your skills in Rust, the coding language that is quickly becoming popular at companies like Google and Amazon
• Truly flexible working hours and an office at the TU Delft campus
• Few meetings and no bureaucracy
• Competitive salary and generous holiday policy
• Interested in drones
• An MSc Aerospace Control & Simulation, MSc Control Engineering with strong affinity for aerodynamics, or MSc Aerospace Engineering with strong affinity for control, or similar
• An experienced programmer; knowledge of the Rust language is a plus
• Experienced with or have knowledge of sensor fusion, trajectory generation and/ or system identification
• Interested in attitude dynamics and control
So, what are you waiting for?
Does this sound like a challenge you want to pick up? Send us your CV. Not entirely convinced? Or got any remaining questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us. We’d love to talk to you.
Mathijs Crone – Business development
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org