At Fusion Engineering we are working to create the most reliable, flexible and easy-to-use flight controller for any type of multirotor drone.
Fusion Engineering is looking to add a Rust Engineer to the team starting as soon as possible.
What we do
At Fusion Engineering, we work on the forefront of drone technology. Our company was founded in 2017 with the vision to make drone flight so safe that it can become part of our everyday lives. We do this by developing specialized drone flight control system software in the Rust programming language using novel control techniques such as INDI.
As a Rust Engineer at Fusion, you will work together with other software engineers on diverse parts of our technology stack, centred on Rust and Linux. You will:
• Build services to communicate with the outside world in different protocols
• Collaborate with control engineers to design and implement control algorithms
• Evolve internal libraries, CLI and GUI tools
We offer you
• A small, close-knit team, with passionate engineers with backgrounds in control, software and (bio)mechanics
• The chance to learn and further hone your skills in Rust, the coding language that is quickly becoming popular at companies like Google and Amazon
• A culture of learning and teaching where we share knowledge with the team and tap into the expertise of other team members
• Few meetings and no bureaucracy
• Competitive salary and equity options, flexible working hours and generous holiday policy
We’re looking for somebody with experience or interest in the following topics:
• Using Rust in production environments
• Building network services in async Rust
• Low-level Linux programming
• Embedded programming is a plus
We encourage you to apply if you have experience in Rust and are excited about expanding your knowledge in these directions. So, what are you waiting for? Does this sound like a challenge you want to pick up? Send us your CV. Not entirely convinced? Or got any remaining questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us. We’d love to talk to you.
Mathijs Crone – Business development
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org