Commercial UAV Expo Americas is North America’s leading trade show and conference focusing on the integration and operation of commercial UAS with more exhibitors than any other commercial drone event.
Industries covered include Construction; Drone Delivery; Energy & Utilities; Forestry & Agriculture; Infrastructure & Transportation; Mining & Aggregates; Public Safety & Emergency Services; Security; and Surveying & Mapping.
The conference program addresses such topics as the challenges and opportunities presented by COVID-19, the regulatory landscape, safe integration of UAS into the airspace, and disruptive UAS technologies. Programming also includes vertical industry sessions that address the challenge and opportunities unique to each industry, as well as best practices for safe and effective drone integration and operations.
The event draws qualified vertical industry end-users, leaders guiding the safe integration of UAS into the airspace, solutions pioneers and more, making for unparalleled networking. Exhibits showcase best-in-class UAS from the world’s top solutions providers, ensuring an efficient way to qualifying and comparing solutions.
Commercial UAV Expo Americas is presented by Commercial UAV News and organized by Diversified Communications, a global event producer that also organizes Commercial UAV Expo Europe (Amsterdam, The Netherlands), GeoBusiness Show (London, UK), and Geo Week which is comprised of International Lidar Mapping Forum, SPAR 3D Expo & Conference and AEC Next Expo & Conference.
At Commercial UAV Expo Americas September 7-9 in Las Vegas, you can count on:
- Practical, actionable education developed by UAS experts including deep dive vertical industry sessions for professionals in construction, drone delivery, energy & utilities, forestry & agriculture, infrastructure & transportation, mining & aggregates, security, and surveying & mapping plus a two-day summit for public safety professionals.
- A glimpse at the state of UAS and what’s to come, in keynotes, plenaries and sessions on regulations, advanced air mobility (AAM), machine learning/AI, expanded operations, autonomy, type certification, visionary sessions and more. Browse the program here.
- Insights and best practices from 100+ top commercial drone ecosystem experts.
- More exhibitors than any other commercial drone show, allowing you to compare and qualify hundreds of solutions, engage with technical leads and current users, and find the right tools for your needs. See the exhibitor list.
- Training and education from leading vendors and associations, including GeoCue Group (True View 3DIS: High Performance Drone LIDAR + Photogrammetry Mapping), ASPRS (Photogrammetric Survey with UAS: Project Planning and Flight Operations), and Sundance Media Group (Night sUAS CSI Demo and Night Flight Training) plus live outdoor drone demonstrations featuring eight leading vendors showcasing systems in action. Learn all about this add-on programming.
- Connecting with peers and thought-leaders from top organizations and government agencies, including AASHTO, AECOM, Arizona Dept. of Public Safety, AT&T, Balfour Beatty Construction, California Department of Corrections, FAA, Facebook, Google, Federal Highway Administration, Fluor, Hensel Phelps, Kiewit, McKim & Creed, Michael Baker Intl, SAM, Skanska, Southern Company, Whiting Turner and numerous DOTs. Take advantage personalized matchmaking with vendors and other attendees with our AI tool GRIP powered by droneUp. See who you could meet.
Don’t delay! Register now using code PARTNER100 and take $100 off a full conference pass, or get a FREE exhibit hall pass to see 125+ top exhibitors (but you must register by September 6).