Clear Flight Solutions is hiring experienced unmanned aircraft pilots who like to travel and are passionate about flying!
WHO WE ARE
Clear Flight Solutions is an unmanned aircraft developer and expert bird control service, internationally renowned for our unique bird control solution – Robird®. Robird® is an ornithopter designed to look and fly like a peregrine falcon. When expertly piloted, birds can be chased away from high-risk areas.
CFS is a young, talented, and creative organization with a no-nonsense culture, and offers market-compliant employment conditions, including stock options. We typically operate abroad, giving our pilots the chance to travel the world!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
As a pilot for CFS you will have the chance to train on and operate the Robird® internationally. You will be representing the company, and taking part in professional bird control operations. CFS is looking for one full-time and several part-time/freelance pilots, as well as self-employed UAV pilots, with the following qualifications:
- Positive, team player attitude
- Communication skills
- Professional and focused
- Excited about working internationally on multiple projects per year
- Must be able to lift up to 23 kg (approx. 50 lbs)
- Valid driver’s license, passport, and ability to work abroad
- Skilled English speaker; German, French, or other is a plus
- Remote pilot license (RPA-L) is a plus
- Knowledge of radiotelephony and airspace regulations is a plus
- Train on and operate Robird® for wildlife management operations
- Represent the company in a professional manner at demos and projects
- Communicate with stakeholders, and the wildlife management team
- Ensure all checklists are complete, and safety and legal requirements met
- Drive company vehicle to multiple locations and monitor radio
- Perform repairs on equipment
- Track data for project reports
- Travel for long periods of time
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume and motivational letter to email@example.com.